Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sampaguita at Omega

For those of you who are very close to me, you already know that i don't like sampaguita (jasmine) very much, and i especially don't like it hanging in my car. Last Friday though, I found myself hanging a strand on my rear-view mirror...


I was in line at the local 7-eleven and in front of me was this lola stooped over on her cane. She wanted to buy a bottle of Omega Pain Killer and I heard her ask the cashier how much. She then she looked down at her hand and it was obvious that she didn't have enough cos she quietly walked away and left the bottle on the counter.

Then this little voice spoke up inside me saying, "Pay for it!" and before i quite knew what I was doing, I paid the cashier, grabbed the bottle and went after her. Good thing, one of the female employees saw what was happening and she stopped the lola.

It turns out the lola was a sampaguita vendor and before I drove away, she handed me some and I gladly took it and drove away with a big smile on my face!

3 comments:

falafelles said...

right on cheekeens!

jepoy said...

awwwww dude....that's awefully nice of you...you hella remind me of myself..hahaha..ang kapal ko...
i super duper miss you all!!!
i'll see you guys in a few months!
peash

The White Rabbit said...

good job.