Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Birthdays

As the year ends I was part of Enchanted Kingdom's celebration of our Lord's birthday. Here I am playing one of the magi. Johann and T.Raymond were the other two. Maita as the angel, Ashley as Mama Mary and JC as Joseph (not the dreamer!)


After that birthday, we went straight to alabang for my cousin Franco Laurel's birthday where we enjoyed a lot of singing, laughter and food food food! (I must get me one of those chocolate fondue fountains someday).


This year has definitely been the best year of my life to date (and I know that 2007 will be even better. God has prospered me in every area of my life (health, family, career, ministry, etc.) And here's one of the biggest reasons for my continued happiness:

Love you Meemay!

1 comment:

falafelles said...

chicken joy!