Wednesday, May 03, 2006

From Canada to Bora

The past week was a very busy week spent working on designs for a call center event, but somehow in the middle of it all I was able to go to DFA and have my passport renewed since we're planning to visit my sister in Toronto this June.


Even though I've never been to Boracay or Hawaii (well my plane to LA did stop over at the airport when I was a kid), I still had to manage somehow to create beach-themed signages,


and this stage which we spent all of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday constructing and setting up, only to find out that it's not going to be used at all since the President was going to show up at the event...


and apparently THIS is what her staff wanted the stage to look like. Sigh.

1 comment:

The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

ganon?

we have the same experience. a welcome tarp wasn't approved by the PMS because...

masyado raw maliit yung HE PGMA.

ahahaha.