Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thurs Day Trip

I went out of town today to Laguna (somewhere in the vicinity of Southwoods) and gave a short talk during a retreat. While the others were busy getting things ready, I took the opportunity to walk around and shoot some photos. It was very therapeutic and I haven't really gone around to just take pics for quite a while now. Today was a tiring day but it was a satisfying day. I ended it talking on the phone with a good friend and I always enjoy catching up on what's happening with people I'm close to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Click on the thumbnails to see the larger images.)

No comments: