Friday, July 20, 2007

Back to School...

...High School Musical Onstage that is. For the past month I have been busy working on this show. I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical of how this would turn out after watching the movie version (which I found to be too pop and superficial), but I was very much surprised by how much more heart the stage version has. Sam Concepcion and Cheska Ortega were the perfect pair as Troy and Gabriela. PJ Valerio and Alex Godinez stole the show as Ryan and Sharpay. Jeff Arcilla and Sheila Francisco were hilarious as Coach Bolton and Ms. Darbus.

I could identify best with the braniacs cos thats what I was in high school and at the end of each show, we look to God and give Him all the glory for He is the source of all our talents.
I spent a lot of time with the cast and crew and I really enjoyed my time with them. Great job guys! Don't worry, we're gonna do more shows after this.

No comments: